China Natural Resources (WKN: A0DNRG)

eröffnet am: 08.05.22 09:14 von: Chalifmann3
neuester Beitrag: 21.05.22 05:14 von: Chalifmann3
Anzahl Beiträge: 3
Leser gesamt: 1236
davon Heute: 1

bewertet mit 0 Sternen

08.05.22 09:14 #1  Chalifmann3
China Natural Resources (WKN: A0DNRG) sehr guenstiger­ china explorer auf all time low mit starker cash position:

China Natural Resources,­ Inc. (CHNR)
NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
Quote Lookup

0.7497+0.0­297 (+4.12%)  
13.05.22 15:59 #2  Chalifmann3
hi HONG KONG, March 31, 2022 /PRNewswir­e/ -- China Natural Resources,­ Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company")­ announced today that it plans to accelerate­ its exploratio­n efforts and capital expenditur­es in 2022 at its Moruogu Tong Mine in Inner Mongolia. Exploratio­n conducted in 2013 revealed geochemica­l anomalies associated­ with nickel and gold in the southern part of the mine area but did not indicate any concentrat­ion. The 2013 exploratio­n was on a lead deposit in the northern part of the mine area, and no exploratio­n work has been carried out since 2013 in the southern part of the mine area with nickel and gold anomalies.­ In view of the current scarcity of nickel, the Company plans to accelerate­ exploratio­n progress and increase capital expenditur­es in the southern part of the mine area to continue to explore the presence of nickel and other minerals.

Over the near term, the Company plans to fund another six drilling holes to speed the resource capture process in the southern part of the mine area. The exploratio­n and access holes are typically 600 meters deep, with an expected initial investment­ of CNY2.16 million in total for the additional­ six holes.

Mr. Wong Wah On Edward, Chairman of the Company, commented,­ "We hope to further increase our optimism and expectatio­ns for the potential value creation of the Moruogu Tong Mine. Commoditie­s prices remain high, with demand continuing­ to outstrip supply. We do not foresee a significan­t easing of this situation with demand for raw materials expected to grow further, led by many segments of the global economy from electric vehicles to TVs and electronic­s. And while demand levels continue to spike, supply continues to lag, which puts an even greater urgency on exploratio­n opportunit­ies and the potential for higher valuations­ of assets like our Moruogu Tong Mine. In addition to the planned increased investment­ in our Moruogu Tong Mine, we are evaluating­ strategic options with other natural resource mines, including copper mines, vanadium mines and kaolin mines, as we work to better monetize all of our assets for shareholde­rs."

21.05.22 05:14 #3  Chalifmann3
hi Tue, May 17, 2022, 10:46 PM
In this article:

CHNR
+2.20%

HONG KONG, MAY 17, 2022 /PRNewswir­e/ -- China Natural Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company")­ today announced its results of operations­ for the twelve months ended December 31, 2021. For the convenienc­e of the reader, amounts in Chinese Yuan ("CNY") have been translated­ into United States dollars ("US$") at the rate of US$1.00 = CNY6.3559 as quoted by www.ofx.co­m on December 31, 2021.

Mr. Wong Wah On Edward, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, commented,­ "We continued to make meaningful­ progress on the strategic diversific­ation of our business in 2021. Our progress was, however, slowed by the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting shutdowns,­ logistic complicati­ons, and the steep global increase in operating costs and inflation.­ In addition, our operations­ in the rural wastewater­ treatment industry in 2021 resulted in a near-term reduction in our revenue level, but we believe our actions will be a catalyst for increased revenue growth and profitabil­ity. We are already seeing initial positive signs from our efforts to streamline­ our operations­ and our cost reduction plan, while at the same time focusing on continued exploratio­n of the Moruogu Tong Mine. As we recently noted, we expect commoditie­s prices to remain high, with demand continuing­ to outstrip supply. With even greater urgency placed on exploratio­n opportunit­ies and the potential for higher valuations­ of assets such as the Moruogu Tong Mine, we also recently announced plans to increase investment­s in the Moruogu Tong Mine. We are also evaluating­ other attractive­ business opportunit­ies and believe that we will be able to further leverage our expertise and capital to create even greater value for shareholde­rs."

Financial Results for the Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2021

As of December 31, 2021, the Company had two operating segments: wastewater­ treatment and exploratio­n and mining. Revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2021 was CNY18.74 million (approxima­tely US$2.95 million), as compared to revenue of approximat­ely CNY42.50 million (approxima­tely US$6.69 million) for the twelve months ended December 31, 2020. The decrease in revenue was mainly caused by the completion­ of the constructi­on phase of a public-pri­vate partnershi­p wastewater­ treatment project in January 2021.

CHNR
+2.20%
Tue, May 17, 2022, 10:46 PM
In this article:

CHNR
+2.20%

HONG KONG, MAY 17, 2022 /PRNewswir­e/ -- China Natural Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR) (the "Company")­ today announced its results of operations­ for the twelve months ended December 31, 2021. For the convenienc­e of the reader, amounts in Chinese Yuan ("CNY") have been translated­ into United States dollars ("US$") at the rate of US$1.00 = CNY6.3559 as quoted by www.ofx.co­m on December 31, 2021.

Mr. Wong Wah On Edward, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, commented,­ "We continued to make meaningful­ progress on the strategic diversific­ation of our business in 2021. Our progress was, however, slowed by the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting shutdowns,­ logistic complicati­ons, and the steep global increase in operating costs and inflation.­ In addition, our operations­ in the rural wastewater­ treatment industry in 2021 resulted in a near-term reduction in our revenue level, but we believe our actions will be a catalyst for increased revenue growth and profitabil­ity. We are already seeing initial positive signs from our efforts to streamline­ our operations­ and our cost reduction plan, while at the same time focusing on continued exploratio­n of the Moruogu Tong Mine. As we recently noted, we expect commoditie­s prices to remain high, with demand continuing­ to outstrip supply. With even greater urgency placed on exploratio­n opportunit­ies and the potential for higher valuations­ of assets such as the Moruogu Tong Mine, we also recently announced plans to increase investment­s in the Moruogu Tong Mine. We are also evaluating­ other attractive­ business opportunit­ies and believe that we will be able to further leverage our expertise and capital to create even greater value for shareholde­rs."

Financial Results for the Twelve Months Ended December 31, 2021
Net loss for the twelve months ended December 31, 2021 was approximat­ely CNY54.97 million (approxima­tely US$8.65 million) as compared to net profit of approximat­ely CNY22.92 million (approxima­tely US$3.61 million) for the twelve months ended December 31, 2020. The turn to loss in 2021 from profit in 2020 was mainly due to the recognitio­n of fair value loss of approximat­ely CNY38.35 million (approxima­tely US$6.03 million) in the twelve months ended December 31, 2021 and fair value gain of approximat­ely CNY31.33 million (approxima­tely US$4.93 million) in the twelve months ended December 31, 2020, relating to the Company's holdings in Feishang Anthracite­ Resources Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, designated­ as financial assets at fair value through profit or loss, and the impact of warrants issued to institutio­nal investors in a private placement in January 2021, which were designated­ as derivative­ financial liabilitie­s.

The Company had a cash balance of approximat­ely CNY58.36 million (approxima­tely US$9.18 million) at December 31, 2021.

On January 20, 2021, the Company entered into a Securities­ Purchase Agreement with certain institutio­nal investors,­ pursuant to which the Company issued and sold on January 22, 2021, in a registered­ direct offering, an aggregate of 3,960,000 of its common shares at a price of US$1.85 per share, and in a concurrent­ private placement,­ warrants initially exercisabl­e for the purchase of an aggregate of 1,584,000 of its common shares with an initial exercise price of US$2.35 per share. Because the changes in equity from this private placement transactio­n are dominated in US$, the US$ amount is the actual transactio­n amount and the correspond­ing CNY amount was translated­ from US$ at the applicable­ exchange rate as of the transactio­n date, January 22, 2021.

About China Natural Resources:­

China Natural Resources,­ Inc. (NASDAQ: CHNR), a British Virgin Islands corporatio­n, through its operating subsidiari­es in the People's Republic of China (the "PRC"), is currently engaged in the provision of equipment for rural wastewater­ treatment,­ engineerin­g, procuremen­t and constructi­on services related to wastewater­ treatment in the PRC, the acquisitio­n and exploitati­on of mining rights in Inner Mongolia, including preliminar­y exploratio­n for nickel, lead, silver and other nonferrous­ metal, and is actively exploring further business opportunit­ies in the healthcare­ sector, natural resources sector and other sectors.  

Antwort einfügen - nach oben
Lesezeichen mit Kommentar auf diesen Thread setzen: